Analog Circuit Optimizer analyzes analog circuits and systems, fine-tuning designs faster than trial-and-error bench testing. It helps find the best component values to meet performance goals and constraints.
Use Analog Circuit Optimizer for:
- Improving design performance
- Updating designs to meet new specifications
- Optimizing behavioral models for top-down design and model generation
- Saving engineering time by taking over the often "mindless" task of final optimization
- Optimizing to a set of goal functions and/or a set of curves